Enhance Your User Experience with the Temperature Controller
To improve the user experience of our cryogenic systems, we are introducing the Bluefors Temperature Controller. With a modern and intuitive user interface, you gain direct control and overview of the dilution refrigerator system’s temperature status.
The Bluefors Temperature Controller is fully-integrated to all dilution refrigerator systems delivered from early summer 2020.
8 temperature channels
- Temperature measurement below 10 mK with resistive thermometry
- Current excitation amplitude range: 100 pA−10 µA
- Resistance range: 0.1 Ohm−1.2 MOhm
4 heater controls
- Heater power: up to 1.2 W/control
- Heater modes: manual or closed-loop mode (PID-controlled from the temperature channel)
- Intuitive touchscreen on the device
- Also available through an external web browser connected to the internal server of the device
Application programming interface (API)
- Ethernet interface
- Any programming language supporting REST, WebSocket, and MQTT protocols can be used
- For example, Python can be used directly for writing control scripts