BlueFors specializes in the manufacturing of state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems with a strong focus on the field of quantum technology. We are looking for persons who want to be part of a dynamic team and use their expertise to help deliver BlueFors systems to cutting-edge research fields, such as quantum computing and nanotechnology. Our head office is in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
Since 2014, the number of our employees has increased from 20 to 80 and the markets for our high-tech products are constantly growing.
You are always welcome to send us your open application and CV to jobs(at)bluefors.com.
We are looking for persons with a mind-set for high-quality and professionalism and a capability to work in an international growth company. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself with challenging and varying tasks and grow with the company in a high-tech environment. We offer competitive benefits and flexible working hours. All positions will be filled once a suitable candidate is found.
Send your CV and 1-page cover letter with a salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main responsibilities are:
- Office and reception services, customer service
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies (coffee and copy machines, stationary, catering)
- Assisting in finance support e.g. invoices and reimbursements
- Travel and meeting arrangements
Qualities and skills:
- Basic office IT programmes
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service attitude
- Excellent command of English and Finnish, other language skills are an asset